The IDEA Rail Table Leg System provides configurable table top support for residential or commercial use. With irregular or oversized table tops, the only options available used to be using more straight legs that make the table look awkward or divide your tables into sections that could be moved around on rolling legs. With the IDEA Rail Table Leg System, awkward table supports are a thing of the past. The IDEA Rail Table Leg System uses either a single rail design or double rail design to support table tops. Because the system is modular, you select only the components you need for your particular configuration. Here are the components that you will choose for your custom IDEA Rail Table Leg System:
• Connectors: IDEA Rail Table Leg System connectors come in a 90º Y Connector, 45º Y Connector, or a T Connector for attaching the table legs to the rails and for connecting rails to each other in larger configurations.
• Rails: IDEA Rail Table Leg System rails come in sizes from 10-7/16” – 76-7/16” to accommodate a vast array of table configurations. Single rail systems are recommended for 24”, 30”, and 36” wide tables. Double rail systems are recommended for 36”, 42”, and 48” wide tables.
• Table Legs: IDEA Rail Table Leg System Table Legs are specifically designed for the IDEA Rail Table System and are supplied in three different designs with casters as an option for each type of leg.
• Top Attachment Pads: IDEA Rail Table Leg System Top Attachment Pads provide a surface for your table top to be adhered to on the IDEA Rail Table Leg System. The Top Attachment Pads should be installed every 16”.
• Top Stabilizer: IDEA Rail Table Leg System Top Stabilizers provide additional stability for table tops and are recommended for installation approximately every 30” on the primary rail(s).
• Countersunk Wood Screw: These screws are used to affix the table top to the IDEA Rail Table System through Top Attachment Pads, Connectors, and Table Legs.
Additional accessories such as modesty panels can be attached to IDEA Rail Table Leg System legs to provide privacy for users as well as concealing cables beneath the table top.